Published on September 16, 2019
Please read it carefully!
Processing and storage of Personal Data:
You have choices about the Personal Data on your profile that you provide to ImagesGram. We collect Personal Data from you when you provide, post or upload it to ImagesGram, such as when you fill out a form. You don’t have to provide additional information on your profile except your name, country you live in, age and either your e-mail or telephone number; however, profile information helps you to get more from our services, and helps other User’s to find you. It’s User’s choice whether to include sensitive information on your profile and to make that sensitive information public. Please do not post or add Personal Data to your profile that you would not want to be publicly available.
ImagesGram may collect from any User, hold, use and process personal information only if such User voluntarily provides such information to ImagesGram subject to this Policy. For avoidance of any doubt every information (data) transfer from User to ImagesGram shall be considered as actions performed according to this Policy. For marketing purposes and to improve Online Resource and related services, ImagesGram also collects data sent by your web browser, e.g., information about your browser, your operating system and your IP address.
ImagesGram may disclose Personal Data and information to its affiliates and group, as well as in response to relevant request(s) for information, if ImagesGram believes that such disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable laws, regulations or legal procedures.
2. Administration pursuing social media activities and sometimes needs to process your Personal Data to pursue our legitimate business interests, for example to prevent fraud, administrative purposes or reporting potential crimes.
User also gives his/her consent to processing of Personal Data by Administration to send advertisements and newsletters. Online Resource may collect Personal Data and relevant information from User in a variety of ways and circumstances. Online Resource shall be entitled to combine such data collected in the course of User’s interaction with different sections of the Online Resource with any other relevant available information.
2.1. Starting from September 16, 2019, ImagesGram is launching Open Graph Protocol (“OGP”).
Open Graph is a protocol that allows web pages to be represented as items in a social graph. OGP is held by the Open Web Foundation.
The purpose of OGP’s launch is to offer an easier integration between ImagesGram and other websites by displaying graph objects with the same features as ImagesGram objects.
User agrees herein that if the User’s profile is defined as a “public one”, then some User’s information can be shared due to OGP:
• Full name of the User (as defined by the User);
• Name of the User’s Magazine;
• Avatar (Photo) of the User or the User’s Magazine;
• Profile Description or Magazine Description;
• First 250 symbols of the User’s posts of User’s Magazine’s posts;
• Photo and video from User’s posts.
If you want to avoid OGP application to your profile (magazine) in ImagesGram, you may switch your ImagesGram account (profile) or your magazine into a private one.
3. The processing of Personal Data shall be based on the applicable laws, regulations or legal procedures.
4. The following operations during processing of Personal Data: collection, storage, clarification, transfer, blocking, removal, destruction shall be performed only for the purposes described in the clause 2 hereby.
5. If Administration provides Personal Data to third parties according to relevant agreements with them but for performance of its obligations to Users and only within the scope of this Agreement, then any such provision shall not be consider as violation hereby.
6. Consent may be withdrawn by User or his/her representative by sending a written application to Administration to the following e-mail: email@example.com .
7. The User accepts the cookies policy used by Online resource, and agrees that Administration will receive information about the IP-address and other information about its activity at Online resource. This information shall not to be used to identify User.
8. Administration while processing Personal Data shall take all necessary and sufficient technical and organizational measures to protect Personal Data against unauthorized access, as well as other illegal actions in relation to such Personal Data.
9. Choice option
To maintain confidentiality User shall not provide Administration with information that may lead to any inconvenience. However, usage of Online resource is impossible without providing some Personal Data that is mandatory.
10. Cookies usage
Most browser settings allow accepting cookies by default. User can configure the browser to receive notice about the cookie. In such case, the User can decide whether to accept or reject it. For some sites that require authentication, cookies are required. Users who reject cookies at such web-sites are most likely will not benefit from their resources.
A cookie is not removed from user's computer as long as the User does not log-out (“Settings” - "Exit"). This action must be performed in order to prevent other Users from access to Personal Data of each other.
11. Editing (Updating) of Personal DataUser has a right to change his/her Personal Data and settings at any time. "Settings" section and in subsection “General Settings” in User’s profile.
13. Providing your Personal Data to others
13.1. Administration may disclose your Personal Data to our advisers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of managing risks, obtaining professional advice and managing legal disputes.
13.2. Administration may disclose your enquiry data to one or more of those selected third party suppliers of goods and services for the purpose of enabling them to contact you so that they can provide the relevant goods and/or services. Such third party will act as a data controller in relation to the enquiry data that Administration supplies to it.
13.3. ImagesGram may also disclose your Personal Data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
14. International Transfers of Data
Your Personal Data may be transferred to, and processed in, countries in which you are non-resident. These countries may have data protection laws that are different to the laws of your country. For Users who are residents of European Union a transfer of Personal Data to a third country may take place where the European Commission has decided that the third country, a territory or one or more specified sectors within that third country, ensures an adequate level of protection. Such a transfer shall not require any specific User’s authorization.
15. Retaining and deleting Personal Data15.1. Personal Data that Administration processes for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.15.2. Administration will retain and delete your Personal Data as follows:
(i) Usage data will be retained indefinitely for the purpose of monitoring the historical performance of the Online Recourse.
(ii) Account data will be retained for a further three years after our last transaction with you, after which it will be deleted unless required for auditing or legal reasons.
(iii) Service data will be retained for a further three years after our last transaction with you, after which it will be deleted unless required for auditing or legal reasons.
(iv) Associate profile data will be deleted on request or within three years of your last communication with us, after which it will be deleted unless required for auditing or legal reasons.
(v) Enquiry data will be deleted on request or within three years of your last communication with us, after which it will be deleted unless required for auditing or legal reasons.
(vi) Transaction data will be retained for a further three years after our last transaction with you, after which it will be deleted unless required for auditing or legal reasons.
(vii) Notification data will be retained for a further three years after our last transaction with you, after which it will be deleted unless required for auditing or legal reasons.
15.3. In some cases it is not possible for me to specify in advance the periods for which your Personal Data will be retained. In such cases, .me will determine the period of retention based on the period the Administration needs to access the data for the provision of services, receiving payment, or other issues or any other auditing or legal reasons.
16. User’s principal rights under data protection law are:
(a) The right to access.
This enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you;
(b) The right to rectification/correction.
This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us;
(c) The right to erasure.
This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it;
(d) The right to restrict or object to processing
This enables you to initiate the suspending of the processing of your Personal Data;
(e) The right to data portability.
We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format;
(f) The right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
(g) The right to withdraw consent.
However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent.
If you have any concerns as to how your Personal Data is processed or you would like to exercise any right mentioned in the Clause 16 above you can contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org